The Greater Portland Chapter of the Association of Critical Care Nurses strives to promote the advancement of critical care nursing and the celebration and re-energizing of nursing as a profession.
This is accomplished through:
- Providing quality educational offerings
- Promoting communication and professional practices among nurses
- Collaboration among health care professionals
- Supporting scientific investigations
- Participation in public health issues
The Greater Portland Chapter supports national AACN through promotion of its Mission, Standards for Nursing Care of the Critically Ill and Position Statements.
It is the goal of the GPC-AACN to make a significant contribution to the national organization and profession of nursing.
Follow the links below for more information!
Regitration for June Review is closed!
Providence Willamette Falls Community Center
W e’ve scheduled a volunteer shift with Oregon Food Bank and would like you to join our group!
Beaverton – Perishable Repack Room
06:00 PM until 08:30 PM
1870 NW 173rd Ave. Beaverton, OR 97006
Nurse of the Year Nominations
Deadline: Sept. 15th!